Thursday, November 24, 2005

Strange things happen ....

. As I woke up I realized that a lot has changed, my house is deserted with rooms empty but the hall filled with lots of books (of my brothers collection - don't know how he had the collection). In one of the rooms was my old Desky sitting over and covered with dust. Everything looks so scary and strange. I open the shelves they too are empty, looks like our home has been empty for long time. I go back to my college I need to attend SEPM class today. As I hurry in I see all new faces now faculty everything is new. As I enquire it was PGP11 something class.
Now how the hell did that happen, I have no clue. I go to PGP office I found no Vinod, no Jyotish or Sadanand or even John I find a lady there in place of Vinod, I enquire her, what's going on, only then I realise that all my PGP08 batchmates have passed out and its been 3 years now. I am still to complete my course.
What happened to me last night it was ok now I woke up 3 years later. Last night I was working for my BDC term paper, made some 18 pages of crap on Netbanking then slept off at around 3.33. I slept that dreadful night only to slip into a long comma. My parents waited for my recovery and left for my brothers place in US now, I am all alone I don't know about Poo and her numbers. Tried to trace my closest friend Madhu even that didn't bear any fruit. Everything is so scary. Any ways I still had to complete my classes so go sit for one
on SEPM. He was asking for a submission. That night I start analysing and do a report and next day in class I submit, I was among 40% of the class to submitted rest took it lightly, I and prof vert equally surprised. I remember submitting the report on West Coast on Military B2B softwares. All through I m being haunted by images of past which I can't correlate. My house looks tall with roof with false ceilings taken awy. Much of the house empty. I have no one to ask and get reply. Then some elderly couple do come to pick up some books from the hall I can't recognise them nor them. Anyways I am still trying hard to recollect. My old mate my Talking clock said its 8 o'Clock am, so sweet to hear my old pal which so loyally has been reporting time all through my school life till date. I wondered why it didn't report time the next morning. I am confused and still thinking hard..Now my Talking clock said its 10 o'Clock am...I just woke up and realised I was dreaming ...I m still thinking what's this all about!!!
Its just woke been 5 minutes back, 30 more minutes for closure of Mess breakfast now,today one of my Fav on campus Rava Upma. I can't wait to have it, but still I felt this is important to write it down before I forget.
I had the strangest dream in my years...Will try to fit in what it meant

View My Stats

web site stat