Monday, November 14, 2005

My personality(fun)

My Birthdate: September 27

I am a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
I spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to me. I seem to enjoy social activities with that goal.
I am very generous and giving ? Yet I expect very little in return.

My strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone
My weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge
My power color: Cobalt blue
My power symbol: Dove
Your power month: September

My Heart Is Blue

Love is a doing word for me. I know it's love when I treat each other well.
I am a giving lover, but don't give too much, andexpect something in return.

My flirting style: Friendly
My lucky first date: Lunch at an outdoor cafe
My dream lover: Is both generous and selfish
What I bring to relationships: Loyalty
Anyways blue happens to be my fav colour


My Brain's Pattern

My brain is always looking for the connections in life.
I always try amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
I am also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
I see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.


My Power Color Is Gold
At my Highest:
I am engrossed in passions that mentally stimulate myself.

At my Lowest:
I seek thrills and neglect what's important in my life.

In Love:
I see dating as adventure and approach it with an open attitude.

How am I Attractive:
You passion for life makes others passionate about you.

My Eternal Question:

"Am I Having Fun?" <---True :-)


My Sleeping Position Says

I am calm and rational.
I am also giving and kind - a great friend.
I am easy going and trusting.
However, I seem to be too sensible to fall for mind games.

I am 50% Boyish and 50% Girlish


I am pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch. Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But I do get along with both sexes.
I reject traditional gender roles.

However, I don't actively fight them.
I am just myself. I don't try to be what people expect me to be.



My Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating

Maybe you're looking for love...
But mostly you're looking for fun.
I could get serious with the right person.
For now, though, I am enjoying playing the field.


My Seduction Style: Prized Object

The seduction game I play is tried, true, and still effective: hard to get.
I know that the best seducers turn the tables - and get their crush to seduce them.
The one running has the power, and I am a challenge that is worth the chase.

I a master of enticing and pulling back. Giving a little and taking some away.
I am controlled enough to know rewards come after a long seduction dance.
Even though I want to call, email, or say "I love you" first - I don't!

My style is the perfect mix of hot and cold - so much so that I have many suitors.
Think Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's ... or any of those creepy guys from the Bachelor.
I am skilled at inspiring a chase. The real test is picking the person to slow down for.


How am I "In Love"

I in love quickly and easily. And very often.
I tend to give more than take in relationships.
I tend to get very attached when I am with someone. I want to see my love all the time.
I love my partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.
I stay in love for a long time, even if I am not loved back. When I fall, I fall hard.


I am Balanced - Believer - Powerful

I feel my life is controlled both externally and internally.
I have a good sense of what I can control and what I should let go.
Depending on the situation, I sometimes try to exert more control.
Other times, I accept things for what they are and go with the flow.

I am a true believer in luck, fate, and karma.
I believe that life is a game of chance - not a game of skill.
I either consider myself very unlucky or very lucky.
No matter what, I don't feel like I can change the hand I dealt.

When it comes to who's in charge, it's ME!!.
Life is a kingdom, and am the grand ruler.
I don't care much about what others think.
But they better care what I think!

My World View


I claim to be a realist or even a cynic.
In realty, I am are more emotional, romantic, and truthful.
I tend to life in a fantasy world and avoid reality.
If I amnot living a happy life, the cause is within myself.
Born rebel with a trace of spoiled child about me.
I value truth above morality, but am reasonably tolerant of those who disagree with me.


Slow and Steady

My friends see me as painstaking and fussy.
They see me as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder.

It'd really surprise them if I ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment.

They expect me to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it.

Your Blog Should Be Red

My blog is full of intensity and passion.
I am are very opinionated - and people love or hate you for it.
I have the potential to be both a famous and infamous blogger.

Classic Lover

The Classic Lover45% partner focus, 42% aggressiveness, 35% adventurousness
Based on the results of this test, it is highly likely that:
I prefer my romance and love to be traditional rather than daring or out-of-the-ordinary, I would rather be pursued than do the pursuing and, when it comes to physical love, I concentrate more on enjoying the experience rather than worrying about my performance. This places me in the Lover Style of: The Classic Lover. The Classic Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, and is the closest it comes to the classic images of the princess in the tower, or the romantic and chivalrous knight, or the hero/heroine from a Disney film. The Classic Lover is a treasure to find, though it can be difficult to do so because they sometimes tend to be shy and/or difficult to successfully court. In terms of physical love, the Classic Lover again can be shy, and often needs more in terms of emotional security to feel comfortable than some of the other Types. Given the right setting, and the right lover, the Classic Lover can be a delight in bed. Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Romantic Lover (most of all) or the Devoted Lover, or the Liberated Lover.
Check this out at

View My Stats

web site stat