Sound amazing right. Well go through the trailer and for a regular movie bluff a few scenes here and there one would immediately catch up with a few inserts straight out from "Hulk", "Catch me if you Can", "Romeo & Juliet", "Escape from Alcatrez", & "Conair".
Some one actually clearly spoofed up scenes quitely elegantly and quite neatly to believe us into this release. Its so neatly done that it even has the "Motion Pictures of America" Rating certificate to start and then cleverly done story and titles. Except that half way through one could easily catch up the scenes. And now that I see how many people saw this trailer (Over 370,00 on You Tube alone) and thought the movie would be good I’m feeling a bit depressed its not a real one. But yes looks good for a concept except that freezing in deep sea is impossible due to water pressures and warmer temperatures due to proximity to earths core and moreso unless the body has a unique signature which shields itself from the high temperatures. and cryogenic technologies available today are unnable to bring life to any human being frozen in time.
Anyways here is an exhaustive list of scenes used to edit the trailer
- Cut out of the ice from "Demolition Man"
- Clint Eastwood escaping in “Escape from Alcatraz.”
- "Rome & Juliet", "The Beach"
- “Gangs of New York”
- The scene with Jamie Lee Curtis screaming about a cup of coffee from “Forever young”
- “War of the Worlds”
- "Spider Man"
- John Cusack "Con-Air"
- “we’re gonna find this son of a bitch and take him down” from "Bourne Supremacy"
- "Rose is dead” is Tom hanks and Jack says “Is that the truth” is from “Catch me if you can”