Sunday, March 16, 2008

Void, the current state of mind (life??)

As I lay on my bed, sleepless I felt soo void, soo incomplete and soo much empty than ever before. My soul longs for a good friend whom I can be myself. The sense of void within myself is soo much that I its seems to add so much directionless and indecisiveness to life. My current state of affairs at the current zuncture of time is nothing great and nothing seems to be moving even a millimeter; Its seems as though everything has come to a standstill, I see no pressure from anywhere neither professional nor personal. No sense of urgency life's so mono-tonous vibes all-round, its not even black and white it looks all so grey, ripped off its life, excitement to that matter even sadness seems to stay away from me. Only definition I can put at this moment might be loneliness or high sense of spirituality (nah!).
Life seems so directionless that even the winds of inspiration and path towards future seemed to be covered up, as though in middle of doldrums, my life is just waiting for the right winds to set sail to unknown places of happiness and excitement. A roaring forties might be just a few metres ahead but to reached those few metres seems life a big task. So much for the suspended animation of life, I don't even know what toll it is taking on my life and race towards life's ambitions, which seems like nothing.
I hope I come out of this place of nowhere, like in the movie "The Matrix" am in construct program, where one can load anything, though the reality is there is nothing, my construct program is also looks like not functioning for now, need to kick start and reboot the same. The construct program for me would a dream world and world of imagination and aspiration to train and set myself up for the future. Hope this goes ahead in full stream.

No comments:


View My Stats

web site stat