Sunday, March 30, 2008

The laziest countdown

As the month of March draws to the close, as ta typical Libran does the best during a crucial period of decision making...brood, sit-over, over think, over analyse without arriving at a decision. Its been a difficult week as I am coming to the fact that in a few days I will be partying myself from something close to the heart, a place I was born, grew and became a citizen off. as I prepare myself to pack myself off in a few weeks, I was getting all nostalgic of this place, and places I used to roam around. Last week I visited the DLFH SEZ facility might be the last time for me, then went to Gokul Chat. Was pretty deeply hurt for the fact that this place had a special place in my heart, partly due to my visits to this place to eat, partly due to the shopping-backed snack during my 4- years of engineering and a bit of my special time here too. Then been to Mehdipatnam. Yaa there was a glimmer of hope that I could somehow someway catch a glimpse of my ex, for the last time. Been longing to meet and express my feelings and tell how badly I needed to express and see her and let go of all the emotions deeply tied down, buried deep inside.
More so at office an amazing nostalgia begins to surround as the organisation I've somewhat proudly been associated and somewhat cursed it for not keeping upto my expectations did seem to be becoming an oblivion of the futures past. My disassociation with the company as it becomes inevitable has started to pinch me terribly hard. The people I've been with at the company felt deeply bonded and entrusted to a few of them quite emotionally, and being with them did make me comfortable and happy. And probably thats the precisely the same things which I am running away from
Running away from the comfort, support, love, and care of the well wishers. I do know I need to rediscover myself, spend and gain my own experience and way of solving problems. I hope being alone makes me come out transformed as a more improved person than I am today. More exposure less of dependence I believe should do atleast a small wonder. So as the countdown to move on begins, and lookout for new beginning, the past which has its own good and bad, and the nostalgia all around is holding me back, and very true I happen to sway around in a infinite space of suspended animation beyond the very constraints of time.

No comments:


View My Stats

web site stat