Friday, November 16, 2007

Learnings: Letting go....


Every now and then right through your childhood one is taught to keep trying and to never give, for ultimately one succeeds in ones goals.
Offlate I've kindaa discovered the other side of the statement. With the sequence of events which unfolded over the last three weeks and the kind of talk that got generated as an aftermath, and feelings of my near and dear, and how badly hurt are my parents and frightened of the consequence I am learning to live with a different notion.
Today I was watching a series on Vastu talking about removing clutter from home which would make life much easier to live. It talks about letting go of useless things of past which will allow new things to come-in with new flow of energy.
As an example of the same just caught up my mind while climbing the stairs back home. When we tighten the fists we feel strong and high in emotion, we can use our fists either to hit someone or hit ourself, but nothing more. Just a strong emotion, but by letting the fists loose, one is really could feel the blood flowing and the fists more relaxed and the person in turn more calmer. The hands are ready to do more than just hit out. Its unlocking of our own energy to achieve more.
In the same way, I guess I need to adopt the same principle, I've been holding out to my emotions and feelings for long, well beyond any tolerance limits. But for what, neither the families nor the person respond back. What is the use of clinging on, am getting stale and becoming a vegetable only to be sympathised. I trust my feelings and what my heart beats for, but I need to realise one basic thing " I should not prioritise people for whom I am just an option". Letting go is very hard. but once that is achieved one would feel relieved of all emotional passiveness and agony, and in turn regulate the same towards much more meaningful things in life. One needs to worry if something is wantedly been done wrongly, but need not worry about perception if the perspective of people are very narrow.
Anyways tonite I feel high, and I see my goals that are to be achieved, there is lot to be desired, dreamed and lived for. Am not the one who is running away from learning things, but am taking a step or two back so that I can run and leap ahead of everyones expectations to show what can be done. I wish I could prove what they have missed and what I have gained from the current situation. I can only hope thats all.....

No comments:


View My Stats

web site stat