Dedicated tune for the occassion - Pibare Rama Rasam - Pibare Ramarasam by Dr.M.Balamuralikrishna which is one of the most famous renderings of Pibare Ramarasam of composer Sadasiva Brahmendra, sung in Raga Ahir Bhairavi by the Legendary Andhra classical vocalist, Dr.M.Balamuralikrishna.
Lord Sri Rama has become so much identified with all the good and great and virile qualities of heroic manhood. The saying in Telugu goes like "Ramudoo manchi baludoo" meaning comparing onseself to be like Shri Rama who is with good qualities;Where in lay the secret of this unique greatness in Rama's personality? He is called Maryaada-Purushottama Let's Look into these 16 Personality traits of Shri Rama which are ideal to possess by one and all. I am quite sure you would not find the same else where....Suguna Abhi Ram'udoo - ( Means Good qualities/Characters loved by all in Shri Ram)
1. SuGunaVanth'udoo - Good Characteristics / Good-natured / Very virtuous
2. Veerya(vīrya)Vanth'udoo - Strength, Valerous, Vigour, Energy
3. Dhármagyan'udoo - Righteousness’ or ‘duty’. It is said that the great one who never deviated from the norms set by Dharma. It was his supreme commitment to "Putra-Dharma" (duty of a son) that made Rama smilingly depart to the forest for fourteen years at the bidding of his father. Rajadharma for the sake of people of Kingdom Sri Ram even sent his beloved Sita away to forests. Sri Rama's intense adoration for the motherland has been immortalized by a legendary couplet which is playing on the lips of millions even to this day:
Janani janmabhoomischa swargaadapi garreyasi (the mother and the motherland are to me greater than the heavens themselves).
4. Krutágn'udoo - Gratitude and thankful to everyone.
5. Satyá Vákya Pálák'udoo - One who always speaks the Truth / Habitual speaker of truth
6. Drudávánth'udoo - Strong determination
7. Cháritrá Prásimsak'udoo / Cháritráréna Yukta - One who is hailed for good conduct throughout history.
8. Sarvá Bhoothá Sám'udoo - Egalitarian ( the belief that all/some people ought to be treated equally)
9. Vidhváns'udoo - Scholar
10. Samarth'udoo - Competent, Proficient
11. Priyadharshanám'udoo - Popular and liked by everyone
12. Aáthmagyani - Self Realisation / Enlightened
13. Jithakrodh'udoo - Conqured one's Temper / anger
14. Kaanthivanth'udoo - Radiancy / Luminance
15. Anasuyak'udoo - Void of Jealousy
16. Apradhrushyá Shourya Vant'udoo - Undefeatable Valour / Courage
I hope everyone tries to move towards achieving the traits / personality and align ourselves with Lord Shri Rama's Characterisms.