Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Almost a 2/3 rd MBA

Finally I have to pinch myself to reassure that I've completed my 4th term i.e the 2nd year's first term. I still can't believe I survived the year long on-slaught and pressures. The 4th term was supposed to be particularly demanding for me. I had opted for 7 subjects, but landed up doing 8 subjects of a total of 220 hrs of class room sessions. Fortunately some courses were kindaa chill courses unlike the previous terms. Subjects like DBMS, Strategy and to some extent SAD followed by Financial Markets and Technology were well spaced with lots of breathing space.
Fixed Income Sec & Portfolio Mgmt the 2 major fin subjects I 've taken really tested me, I performed seemingly worst. If not for the prof's I nothing but has to wait for F or D in them.
This term was torn apart for me with the huge huge row with the Strategy Group who anyhow I never favored being part off. I row sparked of with my e-mails to take intitative and start working for the project, which was responded in a negative tone. Later it expanded to the other members of the group who also didn't take the issues seriously. And after heated arguments we finally had one more row on e-mails this time instead of verbal.
At start of journey back home I got my tickets confirmed only on the last day, I had to postpone my plans due to postponing of an entire course to the 2nd/5th term. I started as usuall early in the morning thanks to Sumcha who stood by me and dropped early in the morning in the Kunnu pick up point. Reached B'lore at 4:30, as the bus stop briefly at the luggage counter I quickly got down and went to the station through this entrance. Slept early, I managed to swap the side berth for a regular top berth.

No comments:


View My Stats

web site stat